- To perform administration and support for Internet systems and applications.
- To manage system performance and software application development.
- To monitor capacity planning.
- To participate in VAS product development projects.
- To handle incident response and recovery.
- To provide emergency call-out and non-office hour support.
- Degree holder major in Computer Science or Information System.
- Fluency in spoken/written English.
- 3 years of experience in system administration.
- Knowledge in Windows OS, MS Office and Unix/Linux OS.
- Programming skills of Perl, MySQL and PHP.
- Experience in system support of Firewell, IDS/IPS, LDAP, RADIUS, DNS, Email SAN, Apache or Oracle.
- Experience in networking of TCP/IP LAN & WAN.
- Knowledge of VMWare and network security is an advantage.