- Manage a team of database administrators to administer a sizable and diversified database environment.
- Manage database administration, operation, change control, security, capacity planning, housekeeping, performance monitoring and tuning
- Perform database design, support and trouble shooting.
- Perform evaluation on database systems and related technologies.
- Handle disaster recovery planning and perform drill testing.
- Handling incident response and recovery.
- Participate in application system implementation project
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems.
- Fluency in spoken/written English.
- 5 years of experience with at least 2 years in manager role in administration of Oracle and Microsoft SQL server on both Windows and Unix platforms.
- Experience/knowledge with other DBMS (Teradata, MySQL) is a plus.
- OCP is highly desirable and MCSE preferred.
- Good communication, problem solving and analytical skill
*Candidate with less experience will be considered for supervisory position.