- To manage a team to perform information security control and governance on corporate wide.
- To manage the development and maintenance on information security policies, standards and procedures according to ISO20000 and ISO27001 requirements.
- To develop information and network systems security solutions of ICT systems and cloud services.
- To manage security incident response, investigation, report of management, and compliance review.
- To manage information security projects.
- To manage the process of security risk analysis on required products and services.
- To provide recommendations on system and network security appraisals, disaster recovery plans, and security risks analysis reports.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or equivalent.
- Fluency in spoken/written English.
- 5 years and above experience in information security or ICT systems with 2 years at supervisory level.
- Experience in administration of system, network, and security products like Linux, Core switches, Firewall, IDS, vulnerability assessment tool.
- Experience in ISO20000 or ISO27001 certifications.
- Holder of information security certificates will be advantageous.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
*Candidates with less experience will be considered for considered for supervisory position.