- Assist with design, management and perform implementation for IT system and network.
- Assist with systems and network performance management.
- Perform administration and support for IT system and network.
- Perform evaluation on IT systems and network technologies.
- Develop policies, standards and procedures.
- Assist with performing incident response.
- Assist with disaster recovery planning and perform drill testing.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Network Engineering or related discipline
- Fluency in spoken/written English
- 3 years of experience in administration of Windows, Unix or LAN
- Sound knowledge in managing server and network devices
- Sound knowledge on security control
- Hands-on experience in designing and configuring Cisco network solutions will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge on various application server will be advantageous
- MCITP and CCNA is preferable
- Good communication and analytical skills
Pooling for Overseas